HOW TO EAT CHIA?
When and How to eat chia seeds?

Chia seeds absorb water quickly; therefore, when mixed with liquids they become into bulks. This characteristic makes them great appetite suppressor. Chia seeds are a safe food to consume even in large quantities

Chia is not a drug, it is a seed as well as it is wheat, corn, barley thus you can eat as much as you like and nothing will happen.

CHIA SEED CAN BE USED DIRECTLY TO ALL YOUR FOOD
Bolsa 300g y minibag O3Chía Premium

“It's not just a pretty bag it is our guarantee of hygiene and safety for you..”

Food safety
Add o3 Premium Chia to everything!

The cleanest Chia seeds from the market! ...

From the bag to your food.

Chia seeds recipes >>
buy chia on Amazon

We suggest consuming an equivalent of 2 tablespoons, 25g in total during the day so that a person can take advantage of Omega3, dietary fiber, protein, calcium and iron.

Chia seeds oil 100% vegetable, is extracted from seeds grown in Mexico. We suggest taking 2 capsules a day of Omega3 100% free of fish.

Learn mores >>

The minibag of chía is the individual is the individual presentation that contains the daily recommended amount of chia, 25 grams.

It is ideal to take with you!

Water with chia

How to take Chia seeds with water?

For consuming chia seeds with liquid, between one and three tablespoons of seeds are mixed in a glass of water, juice or other natural drink. Stir with a spoon for them to enter into contact with the liquid and let stand from 10 to 30 minutes (personal taste).

When mixed with water, and let them 30 minutes or more, the glass will appear to not contain seeds in the water, but an almost solid gelatin (this reaction is due to the soluble fiber in the chia ), which could be eaten in spoonful as if it were dessert. It tastes great with natural cranberry juice!

If you do not like a gelatinous consistency in your water, let it stand for less time, or, pour fewer seeds. The important thing is that gradually you add the benefits of chia seeds to your life!

Food: Detox with chia

It is quite normal during the holiday season (either Christmas, Easter, Independence Day, birthdays, etc.), the intake of food and drinks without control causing headaches and stomachaches as well as feeling sick even an increase of a few extra kilos. How could you feel lighter?

Eat fruits, vegetables and whole grains that have been cooked for several days, and have one or two detox days with chia. For two days you can take half a cup of fresh apple juice (preferably hot -every two hours-). Aditionally, ginger tea (1 tbsp.) with lemon (1/4 cup) for cleaning. In the morning and in the evening, consume 3 tbsp. of chia seeds in 3 cups of warm water. Aditionally, drink from four to six glasses of water.



Apple juice will soften feces, the detoxification tea will assist in the cleanliness process and the chia seeds will efficiently move waste out of the colon.

Does the chia seed work for weight loss?

We have already said that Chia, besides containing dietary fiber, a satisfying property that helps control your appetite, also helps to speed up metabolism which makes it easier for our body to burn fats faster and in a greater quantity.

A daily consumption of chia seeds in your foods and/or beverages will constantly help you to nourish yourself, to feel satisfied and stop looking for food in between meals. For best weight loss results, the chia seeds must be taken as a mucilage (gel) 15 minutes before your meals.

Chia does not have a flavor nor aroma, and does not alter the taste of your foods; so you can mix it with everything.

80% of the weight loss happens at the kitchen, the other 20% is lost exercising. Everything goes hand in hand, and it is essential not to neglect any.

HOW TO ADD CHIA SEEDS INTO FOOD?

Consuming chia seeds with your food is very simple, you can add one or two tablespoons to shakes sprinkle them over salads, fruit, soups, cereals, oatmeal, or yogurt, and mix them in almost any recipe you cook (e.g. bread, pancakes, biscuits, etc.) to obtain an added nutritional boost throughout the day.

Salads with Chia: Sprinkle chia seeds on any type of salad; preferably add to salads that are raw since these ones preserve nutrients better.

Yoghurt with Chia: Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of chia seed to the yogurt you like (preferably Greek type, which is the healthiest) and eat immediately; you can also let it stand for 20 minutes, the chia seeds will make yogurt thicker.

Cakes: For preparing cookies or bread, add 4 to 5 tablespoons of chia seeds at the end of the preparation steps (in the batter) then, bake it.

Visit theRecipes section to see more dishes with chia.

How and when to eat chia seeds?

Chia seeds absorb water quickly; therefore, when mixed with liquids they become into bulks. This characteristic makes them great appetite suppressor. Chia seeds are a safe food to consume even in large quantities.

Chiais not a drug, it is a seed as well as it is wheat, corn, barley thus you can eat as much as you like and nothing will happen.

CHIA SEED CAN BE USED DIRECTLY TO ALL YOUR FOOD

buy chia on Amazon

How to take Chia seeds with water?

For consuming chia seeds with liquid, between one and three tablespoons of seeds are mixed in a glass of water, juice or other natural drink. Stir with a spoon for them to enter into contact with the liquid and let stand from 10 to 30 minutes (personal taste).

When mixed with water, and let them 30 minutes or more, the glass will appear to not contain seeds in the water, but an almost solid gelatin (this reaction is due to the soluble fiber in the chia ), which could be eaten in spoonful as if it were dessert. It tastes great with natural cranberry juice!

If you do not like a gelatinous consistency in your water, let it stand for less time, or, pour fewer seeds. The important thing is that gradually you add the benefits of chia seeds to your life!

Agua de limón con chía
How much chia seeds should I eat in one day?
Learn how much
Nuestros productos de chía

We suggest consuming an equivalent of 2 tablespoons, 25g in total during the day so that a person can take advantage of Omega3, dietary fiber, protein, calcium and iron.

Chia seeds oil capsules

Chia seeds oil 100% vegetable, is extracted from seeds grown in Mexico. We suggest taking 2 capsules a day of Omega3 100% free of fish.

AddO3 Chia Premium to everything!

Food:
Detox with chia

It is quite normal during the holiday season (either Christmas, Easter, Independence Day, birthdays, etc.), the intake of food and drinks without control causing headaches and stomachaches as well as feeling sick even an increase of a few extra pounds. How could you feel lighter?

Eat fruits, vegetables and whole grains that have been cooked for several days, and have one or two detox days with chia. For two days you can take half a cup of fresh apple juice (preferably hot -every two hours-). Aditionally, ginger tea (1 tbsp.) with lemon (1/4 cup) for cleaning. In the morning and in the evening, consume 3 tbsp. of chia seeds in 3 cups of warm water. Aditionally, drink from four to six glasses of water.

Apple juice will soften feces, the detoxification tea will assist in the cleanliness process and the chia seeds will efficiently move waste out of the colon.

Desintoxicación con chía

Does the chia seeds work for weight loss?

We have already said that Chia, besides containing dietary fiber, a satisfying property that helps control your appetite, also helps to speed up metabolism which makes it easier for our body to burn fats faster and in a greater quantity.

A daily consumption of chia seeds in your foods and/or beverages will constantly help you to nourish yourself, to feel satisfied and stop looking for food in between meals. For best weight loss results, the chia seeds must be taken as a mucilage (gel) 15 minutes before your meals.

Chia does not have a flavor nor aroma, and does not alter the taste of your foods; so you can mix it with everything.

80% of the weight loss happens at the kitchen, the other 20% is lost exercising. Everything goes hand in hand, and it is essential not to neglect any.

Detox with chia
O3Chia Premium

HOW TO ADD CHIA SEEDS INTO FOOD?

Consuming chia seeds with your food is very simple, you can add one or two tablespoons to shakes sprinkle them over salads, fruit, soups, cereals, oatmeal, or yogurt, and mix them in almost any recipe you cook (e.g. bread, pancakes, biscuits, etc.) to obtain an added nutritional boost throughout the day.

Salads with Chia: Sprinkle chia seeds on any type of salad; preferably add to salads that are raw since these ones preserve nutrients better.

Yoghurt with Chia: Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of chia seed to the yogurt you like (preferably Greek type, which is the healthiest) and eat immediately; you can also let it stand for 20 minutes, the chia seeds will make yogurt thicker.

Cakes: For preparing cookies or bread, add 4 to 5 tablespoons of chia seeds at the end of the preparation steps (in the batter) then, bake it.

Visit theRecipes section to see more dishes with chia.

O3Chia Premium
CHIA SEEDS RECIPES